Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dad's Dating Advice

Not many girls I know would turn to their dad for dating advice but my dad is more like a surrogate mum and I seem to turn to him for advice on lots of things whether it be career related, triathlon related or even dating related! Sometimes I really don't know how he puts up with me but I guess he has to, afterall he is stuck with me as his daughter!
So last week I went on a date with a really nice guy :-) A really nice guy that also happens to have a tattoo that takes up the better part of one whole arm (though must say, very, very good arms so big tick there!). So as I am chatting to dad last night about life in general I tell him about my date and the tattoo and his response "So? Is there anything in the 10 Key Criteria about Tattoo's?" to which I say "No!" so Dad says to me "Then what's the problem!"
So whilst most dad's would probably hate the thought of their daughter dating a guy with tattoo's my dad's response is who cares, if it's not in the 10 key criteria it's obviously not that important! So no there will be no further amendments to the criteria, they remain as is, and there is nothing in there about tattoo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment