Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Inspired by Scrawny the Whinging Pom!

I'm a fast cyclist and I know it...

When I ride on by, I'm checking out all the other guys,
I cycle so fast riding down beach road in my shiny black lycra this is how I roll.
Cadence so high as I speed on by I'm the scrawny ass guy with the smoothe as legs.
Ahh girls look at my body
Ahh girls look at my body
Ahh girls look at my body
I'm so scrawny

When I cycle up the hills, this is what I see
I'm passing all the guys and they are staring at me
I've got lots and lot's of gears and I ain't afraid to use them, use them, use them

I'm scrawny and I know it

When I'm at the top, I'm looking at the other riders thinking damn I'm hot
When I'm at the gym I'm checking out my body in all the mirrors
Yeah this is how I roll, come on cyclists its time to go
I'm headed to bike shop but don't be nervous
Scrawny little legs and I still get service

Ahh girl look at my body
Ahh girl look at my body
Ahh girl look at my body
I'm so scrawny

When I'm at the bar, this is what I see, a price for beer more expensive than Sydney
I complain a lot, but that's okay cos I'm hot

I'm scrawny and I like to whinge
Check it out!

Whinging, whinging, whinging, yeah
Whinging, whinging, whinging, yeah
Whinging, whinging, whinging, yeah
Whinging, whinging, whinging, yeah
Do the whinge yeah
I do the whinge yeah

I'm scrawny and I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment