Sunday, January 22, 2012

A weekend of biking (minus boys and baking)

So given that I'm now kick starting my health kick there will not be much blogging about baking! Have decided to put boys on hold for awhile as well so looks like this blog will have to be about biking!
And what a great weekend for biking it was. An awesome ride on my own yesterday morning and a cruisy ride along the beach this morning with a girlfriend (thanks shoney!). In fact an awesome weekend all round, single life is great, really can do whatever I want whenever I want. Dinner at the pub last night where I stuck to my no drinking policy! An afternoon at the beach today and them dinner with a good friend, where okay I did cheat just a little and have 1 glass of wine! But hey it was great weather and who can resist a cheeky wine on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment