Thursday, January 19, 2012

Further Amendments to 10 Key Criteria...

1. Must be taller than me...
and must also not be skinnier than me. Something not very attractive about stick figures. Plus stick figures can't really have very good arms so kind of doesn't meet criteria 3 either (must have good arms!)

4. Must be fit and active...
but not obsessive, yes I know this sounds contradictory given my own obsession, however there is obsession and then super over obsessive which makes for no fun.

9. Must not drive a girly car...
However a girly car beats having no car at all.

Also decision was made today that when I turn 30 the first item to come off the list is the girly car. After all it is pretty superficial to judge a guy by the car they drive. Will instead judge by the bike they ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment