Monday, January 16, 2012

Feb Fast is starting early

So I had a few good training sessions last week, only to then ruin my hard work by getting extremely drunk on the weekend. I really do not know the person that I have become post ironman. Certainly not the same person who tracks every cent of expenditure in a spreadsheet, avoids sometimes foods, gets up for training at 5am and barely drinks. So in a bid to get completely back on track I have decided to start feb fast early and am not going to drink a drop of alcohol for the next 6 weeks. In fact not only am I going to refrain from alcohol I am also going to steer clear of all bad food as well. I want my ironman body back! So for all my poor friends and colleagues I may be a bit grumpy for the next few weeks as I suffer from alcohol and junk food withdrawal but I will be a much happier person when I'm feeling fit and fab again. So for the next few weeks I think there will be a lot more blogging about biking and a lot less about boys and baking :(

No comments:

Post a Comment