Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday Morning Running

The beauty of not actually training means that I don't have to get out of bed on a Saturday morning and go running or riding unless I actually want to. That is of course unless I actually have to run to collect my car from where it was parked at the pub from Friday night drinks. So I finally made it out of bed to go for a run and collect my car to discover it is a gorgeous Melbourne winter morning outside, perfect for a run by the beach. So my mood picks up and I look forward to a run, especially since given my distinct lack of exercise during the week has left me feeling rather 'blah'!
So I'm running along, music pumping through my head phones and I'm actually feeling pretty good. That is until I feel something soft underfoot and when I look down I realise that I have just stepped in dog crap. Instantly my run and mood is completely ruined and so is my shoe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment