Friday, June 29, 2012

Life's new challenge options...

So I've short listed my options for my next new challenge:
1. Renovate a house (first need cash to buy a house)
2. Enter next years season of the block with dad (not really sure dad would agree to that, despite the fact that we would make awesome contestants and kick butt on that show)
3. Study (hmmm sounds good in theory but do I really want to spend my evenings and weekends studying? And what on earth would I study?)
4. Train for another ironman (I did just sell my race wheels but maybe Melbourne 2014 could be on the cards after all!)
5. Take up knitting (I am known to be a granny anyway and last time I attempted knitting it was a disaster so might be time for another try!)
6. Take dance classes (given how uncoordinated I am this could end in a broken leg but with some red balloon vouchers I got for my birthday this is a very serious contender!)
Suggestions anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment