Friday, June 29, 2012

Back on the bike (take 50!!)

So after an extremely prolonged break from the bike (so long in fact I'm not even sure I can remember how to ride!) and many failed comeback attempts! I have decided to go cycling with the girls in the morning. Of course only I would choose to make my cycling comeback in the middle of winter on a day forecasting rain and hail.
I'm slightly excited to be getting back on the bike, though I am guessing the excitement will wear off pretty quickly when the alarm goes off and I have to get out of my nice warm bed in the morning! In preparation for the big event I thought I would organise everything tonight. I found all of my warm cycling gear, got a new rear light, pumped up the tyres and then spent 15 minutes turning my room upside down in search of my 2nd cycling glove, only to find it with the 1st one where it had been along. I have officially gone crazy in my old age!!
So it's off to bed to get an early night and fingers crossed it doesn't rain in the morning. I'm also praying that the girls don't make me work to hard in the morning!! Go easy on me, I'm in very poor form!!
Stay tuned for ride report...

No comments:

Post a Comment