Sunday, June 3, 2012

Is there such a thing as too many birthday celebrations?

I've always loved birthdays. Maybe it's because my birthday is in winter and it's nice to have something to look forward to in the horrible weather, or maybe it's just that I like to get presents (hey who doesn't!) whether they be presents from others or presents to myself (it's easier to justify buying nice things for yourself when it's your birthday).
So because I like birthdays I've always somehow managed to enjoy a birthday week rather than just a single day! However this year I have taken things to a whole new level!!
Starting today I am spending 5 days in the sun with some amazing girls, on my birthday I will get to have lunch with my family, the following day I will have brunch with some tri-bal girls, no doubt I will take a cake to work next week to celebrate with work colleagues and then of course there is my birthday bash 2 weeks later!!
So have I taken the celebrations too far?? I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment