Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The story

My work colleagues are always making fun at my expense, I think they all think that I am a little crazy and always seem to have some kind of funny story to tell about my triathlons, dating (or lack there of!) and my baking (which they don't usually make fun of as I am often bringing in treats to share with them!). Throughout the year there have been various 'diary' entries circulated around the office (mostly about my love life) so someone suggested I should start a blog and share my stories as I embark on the next 52 week journey to my second ironman. The title of the blog "Bikes, Boys and Baking" was not created by me (if only I could take the credit), but rather by one of my work colleagues (the culprit for many of my diary entries this year). As I am currently on a break from training I thought this would be a perfect time to start the blog and I will endeavour to create a new post each week as I count down to Busselton Ironman 2012. Sharing my training journey, my dating stories and my baking creations along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment