Friday, December 16, 2011

Back on the Bike

With Melbourne displaying some of it's finest weather today I decided it would be a good idea to get back on the bike and go for a spin (having not ridden since Busselton, in fact having really not done much of anything since Busselton!) Legs felt great, fitness not so awesome! Felt very unfit for someone who has just done an ironman so clearly the body needs more rest (or perhaps just some more food and alcohol, it is the festive season after all) but it was great to get back out there and turn the legs over and now I won't feel so guilty for all of the drinking and eating I am about to do for the rest of the weekend! True to the blogs title I came home after biking and did some baking! Baked some cute little gingerbread for my niece and nephew that are visiting today and if there are some left over my colleagues might be lucky on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment