Tuesday, December 13, 2011

52: The journey begins yet again

Less than one week after completing my first ironman (the one that was to be my first and only!) and I have entered another one. Busselton may have won last weekend but next year will be a different story! Having had so much fun completing my first ironman I think I am officially hooked and more determined than ever. The first part of the race (and possibly the most stressful) has already been completed with successfully managing to get an entry into the event for next year. Though entry did involve sneaking out of a meeting at work and then having to get colleagues to attempt to enter as well when 10 sessions of the internet all told me that the entry system was too busy! So the hard work has been done, I have my spot for Busso I can now eat, drink and have fun for the next few weeks until the training all begins yet again. Who knows, maybe even find love over the holidays (one can dream can’t they!)…

No comments:

Post a Comment