Tuesday, December 20, 2011

10 Key Criteria

Some may say that I am fussy when it comes to guys and that is the reason that I am still single or as a very good friend puts it "Soz you set yourself high standards in everything you do, you're only 29 so do not lower your standards now, continue to aim high, perhaps if you're 39 and still single then you may need to lower them". Well said I say! So the 10 key criteria still stands though an adjustment has been made today after realising that there was something missing from the top 10 so I had to remove one of my original's for the new addition! When looking for my potential husband there is a critical assessment based on the following 10 criteria with some criteria having a more heavy weighting than others:
1. Must be taller than me - non negotiable and really not that hard considering I am only 163cm
2. Must not be a smoker - there is nothing worse than kissing someone that tastes like an ash tray (also a non negotiable)
3. Great arms get a very high score - but not really into gym junkies.
4. Fit and Active - doesn't need to be a triathlete just like keeping fit
5. No tacky man jewellery! - this is the new addition to the list, never really considered this one until recently going on a date with someone that had an earing and was wearing a thick gold chain.
6. Preferably good in the kitchen - doesn't need to be a Jamie Oliver but would be great if there is more than toast on the menu
7. Must be employed
8. No hairy backs
9. Should not drive a girly car (includes but not limited to: Ford Festiva, Toyota Yaris, Mazda 2. European cars are preferable)
10. Must want to have kids one day
Is that really asking too much? Perhaps it is! Maybe for each year over 30 if I am still single I will remove one thing from my list!

1 comment: