Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Beers + Baking - Biking = Bulge!!!

So whilst I am enjoying a well deserved break from training perhaps Christmas is not the best time to be taking a break afterall, especially in Australia where Christmas is in the heat of summer and skimpy clothes are standard in the heat! In the past 3 weeks I have consumed more alcohol and "sometimes foods" than I have for the whole year. Yesterday alone I consumed about half a kilo of chocolate freckles and for the past week I don't think there is a day that has gone by where alcohol has not been consumed. One would say who cares it's time to have some fun after the year that I have just had, however it is all fun and games until I go to wear my jeans and realise that perhaps they are just a little more snug than usual. So perhaps I should ease off the food and not go too crazy over Christmas given that for New Years I am going to a beach party where there will be bikini's galore. Perhaps a few rides are called for in the next week or so to burn off some of these "sometimes foods" that seem to have turned into "always foods", at least then I may be able to test out my theory of beach rd being the new pick up place and I might be able to get my body back to being bikini ready in time for New Years. If all else fails then maybe a spray tan is in order. Everyone looks at least 10% thinner when tanned!

No comments:

Post a Comment