Saturday, January 24, 2015

Mia's Holiday Adventures - Day 3

Another poor nights sleep in the porta cot, this time my parents parked my cot in the hallway next to the front door so that I was away from their room, that was such great parenting, umm hello if someone broke in they would grab me first. 
Again my day began with a trip in the car, luckily only a short trip to some waterfalls, I really wanted to go for a swim but apparently the water was too cold for babies. On the stroll to the waterfalls I managed a decent spew all down the front of me and onto dads foot, he wondered why suddenly his foot felt warm. I posed for some photos, of course with my tongue sticking out, that is my signature pose if you haven't worked it out by now.
In the car again, seriously, as if we haven't already done enough driving This time I decided to just oblige and take a nap, that was until they stupidly stopped the car 20mins from our destination and I of course woke up grumpy.  It was definitely pay back time, it was time for a poonami, mum was the first to smell it but they didn't stop to change me, just kept driving, bad move! Arrived at 'the shack' which was really nothing like my Pa Mick's shack, dad got me out of the car and soon realised that I was covered in poo! But don't worry about me, they were more concerned about whether there was poo on the precious car seat. I really had done a very good job of the poonami, not only was it a stinker but it had leaked out both the sides of my nappy as well as up the front and the back, a complete outfit change was required, more washing for mummy!
Finally I was having a fun day though, I got to eat food, roll around on the grass, terrorise a puppy and go for a ride in a boat.  I wanted to try water skiing but again the parentals said something about me being too small, will I ever be big enough to have some real fun? I said I could just barefoot it but they thought that was a silly idea.
Of course the day would not quite be complete without a melt down on the drive back to the hotel, I waited until we were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic before making it well known that I did not want to be in the car.  First dad climbed into the back seat but I still cried, then mum got out of the car and swapped with dad, I just cried harder. Mum gave up and did something very naughty, she took me out of my car seat and fed me (we were stopped in traffic) I instantly stopped crying, boobies will always fix everything. Luckily we didn't get caught by the police though, I didn't want a criminal record before I turn 1.




No comments:

Post a Comment