Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog by Baby - 2nd Instalment

It's now 9am and I'm awake for the 2nd time this morning. Mum comes in to rescue me from my straight jacket and I give her some really cute super big smiles, she must think this is really cute because she runs off to get the camera so she can take photos of me. Sometimes I think I must be a celebrity with how often she takes photos. 
She gives me a big kiss and she smells like coffee, I don't know why she drinks that stuff, it stinks but she says something about coffee helping her get through the day.
Mum takes me into her room and let's me roll around on the bed whilst she gets dressed, funny how her bed doesn't resemble a prison. We then play a game where we pull funny faces at these people that look at us from the wardrobe door, these people look a lot like mummy and me, not quite sure who they are or what they are doing in my house.
I wonder what we will do today, every day is a surprise in my house. I get another feed, a little play on my mat where I chat loudly to my toys, do a few more spews, just to keep mum on her toes. Nappy change time again and mummy says 'no poo, just a wet one', that's right mum, I'm saving my poo's for next time we have to go in the car. She starts dressing me in a cute outfit and puts a cape on me (I think she calls it a bib) this must mean we're going somewhere, woohoo! Hopefully we are going somewhere in the car, it's been awhile since I did a nappy explosion and I'm feeling in the mood to really test out mum's patience today. 
Gotta run, we're on the move, I'll update you later on the rest of my day...


No comments:

Post a Comment