Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog by Baby - Final Instalment

So it's now the end of the day and I'm being sneaky writing this from my cot when I'm supposed to be sleeping, it's okay, as long as I'm quiet they'll think I'm asleep. So a lot has happened in my day since I finished the 2nd installment of my blog.
Mum took me down to the garage which means one of 2 things, car ride or the pram. The door to the car opens and I'm being put into my capsule, it's a good thing this seat has a 3 point safety harness, mum likes to think she is a bit of a rally car driver. I soon realise that we are in for a long drive so I figure I may as well kick back and relax and have a bit of a snooze, as soon as mum gets off the freeway my eyes are open wide and I realise that time is running out for my poonami, best get onto it, I know how much mum loves it when I poo in the car seat.  Ah there I go, that feels better!
She stops the car and puts me in the boot to change my stinky nappy, what a shame, she put the nappy on well and there was no leakage today. Oh well there is always next time. We're at a park and I see all the big kids running around on the playground, I try jumping off mums lap to join them but she won't let me, she's such a party pooper. She leaves me alone for a minute with her Aunty Wendy and I try to escape from the pram, have never seen someone jump up so quickly to get me!
Mum comes back and she gives me this stick of green stuff to chew on, it's not all that tasty but it is better than chewing on my hand so I gnaw on it for awhile before playing the really fun game of dropping it so that mummy can pick it up and give it back to me. After awhile I am bored so I start to make my grunting noises, I know how much mum hates it when I make these noises, especially when out in public, I continue making them until I'm safely back in the car. Hehe I got my own way, home time!! 
I snooze again on the return home but I always know to wake up just before we get home when mum is stuck at the railway crossing. At this point I start to cry as I know this means mum will sing 'Old MacDonald' to me, she thinks I love this song but really I just love her making a fool of herself making silly farm animal noises.
Suddenly I'm back on my playmat but I think I'm feeling in a needy mood this afternoon so I cry until mum comes to pick me up. She thinks that I'm hungry (but I'm not) so she feeds me and then she thinks that I'm tired, but I'm not (ok really I am I'm just going to refuse to nap though). Back in the cot, but there is no way that I am sleeping, she tries to pat me to sleep for ages and then finally gives up, yay I win again!
Daddy is now home which means mummy palms me off to him for playtime, but daddy has jobs on so he takes me down to the garage and I get to help him instal my new car seat. It's oh so comfy and so very clean, can't wait to spew and poo in this seat, I bet this will make mum and dad really happy.
Dinner time is so much fun, I sit in my high chair and mum gives me some food to play with, it's great I get to make a mess and throw things on the floor and watch mum and dad pick them up for me, I will never tire of this game, but I bet they will! 
Bath time comes next which means it's getting closer to bed time so time to start really playing up. I grizzle in the bath so daddy gets me out, mummy tries to dry me and get me in my pj's but I sook for her too so she starts singing Old MacDonald to me, I laugh at her silly farm animal noises and wriggle around as much as possible making it so hard for her to get me dressed. Mum feeds me and I'm almost asleep but as soon as she puts me in the cot I open my eyes wide and drop the bottom lip, she's tried to put me to bed without my goodnight story. I'm allowed up again and we snuggle in the chair reading some stupid book about a cat in a hat, the pictures are no fun at all but mum seems to like reading it and I pretend to enjoy as it means delaying my bed time.
Finally in bed and I decide to play nice, I give mum a big smile as she tucks me in and I don't even try to cry as she leaves the room. I'll save the trouble for tomorrow night when daddy is in charge!





No comments:

Post a Comment