Friday, January 23, 2015

Mia's Holiday Adventures - Day 2

A bit weary this morning, am hoping that mum has a coffee before she feeds me so that I can get my caffeine fix for the day, I was tossing and turning in that uncomfortable porta cot all night, but don't worry, I made enough noise to also ensure that mum was kept awake too. She'll definitely be needing coffee today!
After my morning nap I get dragged back to the car, oh no not another long car journey.  I protested as loud as I could to make it known that I was not going to co-operate in the car today.  Lucky for me (and for my parents) it was just a short car ride and we were at the beach, I'd never been to the beach before I couldn't wait to roll around and eat some sand.  Unfortunately my parents had different plans for the day, we weren't at the beach for me to play we were here to watch the start of the tour down under stage, boring, think I'll just snooze through this part of the day. Upon waking I thought they would for sure let me eat some sand, but no, they took me down to the beach just to take photos of me. So I still haven't really been to the beach even though my parents photos say otherwise.
I soon realise this day is not about me at all as before I know it we are lunching with some of dads friends, I see 4 plates of food arrive at the table, umm am I invisible here? No I don't want the cucumber off your plates I want my own plate of tasty food or even some milk would do. 
Mum decides I need a proper sleep so we are off back to the hotel but dad has another much more fun idea and we're now off to the pub! Mum forces me to nap by squeezing me into that stupid pouch thing she wears, I feel like I'm a baby kangaroo, it's so hot in here. After my nap I turn up the dial on my cuteness and suddenly everyone in the pub turns their attention to me rather than the TVs showing the tennis and cycling, I don't understand why no one would let me drink a glass of the stuff dad was drinking though?



No comments:

Post a Comment