Thursday, September 13, 2012

Impulsive Decisions!

Impulsive Sarah is back!! After a crazy couple of months at work I started to feel run down and in desperate need of a break. Preferably somewhere in the sun, given the crappy never ending Melbourne winter! So whilst out cycling the other Saturday morning I was contemplating where I could go for some fun in the sun, when it dawned on me that Hawaiian ironman was coming up! I've always dreamed of watching the ironman in Kona, afterall this was the race that first inspired me to do triathlon, having watched it on nine's wide world of sports as a teenager. This year though I know a number of people racing this amazing event so would be even more amazing to go and watch.
So after lining up some accommodation in Kona and telling my boss that I was going to take some leave I booked my flights and also some seriously luxurious accommodation in Waikiki for a week of relaxation!
So it is off to Kona to watch the ironman and be inspired, and then a week of sun, sand, surf and shopping in Waikiki!! Only 4 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment