Friday, September 21, 2012

Spotted in the Supermarket

So it's been a long time since I have seen hot triathlete from Busselton Ironman (also known as Mr Lend Lease or Mr Level 4). Last night as I was grabbing a few things in the supermarket, whilst dressed in daggy gym gear and with no make up on, who should spot me! So of course it would be rude not to say hello, so we had a bit of a chat, he had a glance down at my supermarket basket, no doubt to judge what I was buying! During our chat I discovered that he too is off to Hawaii to watch the ironman. Coincidence or fate?!
As I drove home pondering my supermarket encounter I received a text message from him saying that it was great to see me and that I looked really relaxed and that we should catch up for coffee next week. Hmmmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment