Sunday, August 19, 2012

A message to middle aged male cyclists...

Out cycling today solo and flying along feeling great. Passed a group of 4 middle aged men who clearly weren't happy to have been passed by a girl so they decided to pass me and once past started cycling 3km slower than what I had been going. Not only was it bad enough that I had 4 middle aged guys cycling in front of me slowly, the guy in front of me had such thin Lycra on his bike shirts that I could see his hairy fat ass through his shorts.
Needless to say that was not a pleasant site so I promptly passed them again, peddling as fast as I could so as to ensure they couldn't pass me again.
When passing people out on the roads, don't think that just because you are a group of guys it automatically makes you faster than a girl and if you pass then don't decide to sit in front of me going slower than I was. Also if you can afford to spend $10k on a fancy bike then perhaps you should fork out a few extra dollars and buy some new shorts. No-one wants to have to look at a fat, hairy ass early on a Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment