Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Maternity Leave

Finally on maternity leave!  It feels great! Day 2 and so far it has been a very productive break from work!
Day 1
Housework
Laundry
Long walk
Massage
Coffee with a friend
Catch up with another friend
Afternoon nap
Tax returns done
Grocery shopping
Photos developed

Day 2
In true blog form I spent a lot of my day baking (after a well overdue haircut!).  Seeing as I can't really bike at the moment and baby is not quite here yet it felt like I should be true to this blog and do some baking!!  
I recently discovered the Natural Nutritionist website and some awesome recipes so I made some energy bars and a healthy chocolate slice.  I also made some pumpkin soup, prepared dinner and dessert for tonight and made some home made jam!!

Looking forward to a relaxing day at home tomorrow having a Scrapbooking day with mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment