Tuesday, July 8, 2014

All time low

I hit an all time low in my pregnancy.  They say that morning sickness is usually only in the first trimester, however I had it in my first, second and now again in my third.  Only the sickness I have now comes with severe vomiting, like gastro kind of vomiting as opposed to just nausea. I left the house this morning feeling pretty average but had plans and wasn't letting pregnancy get in the way!! I drove down the street when I started feeling extremely sick and before I knew it I had thrown up in the car, all over me and all over the car.  I turned around, drove back home and told Luke to meet me downstairs with a towel, poor guy prob thought I was in labour!! He took one look at me and the car covered in vomit and did what any good boyfriend would do, cleaned it up whilst I went upstairs to clean myself!!  I'm hoping that it is true when they say that sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy, hopefully she is one healthy bub!

No comments:

Post a Comment