Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Morning sickness is a bitch

Morning sickness or should I call it morning, afternoon and evening sickness has probably got to be the worst thing about pregnancy. For those people lucky enough to never experience it, I hate you (sorry that's the hormones talking). I was in a constant state of feeling nauseous for the majority of the first trimester spending all afternoon and evening feeling like I was going to puke. As I progressed into the 2nd trimester I started to feel better and was hoping that the morning sickness monster was finally losing its powers and then wham! As I approach my 17th week the morning sickness monster has decided to attack me again, this time far worse than before. Got to love almost throwing up on a colleagues desk at work or whilst trying to do Pilates. Looks like it's back to dry toast and lemonade icy poles, funny that my never fail hangover cure also seems to help with my morning sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment