Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Boy or Girl?

Before meeting Luke I had always said that I'd rather have 2 boys than 2 girls. Of course I'd love to have one of each but if I couldn't then definitely 2 boys. Have always thought it would be easier to bring up boys, that was until I met Luke and his brother! The mischief they got up to over the years is enough to age any parent extremely quickly. So I find myself hoping more and more for a baby girl. Of course at the end of the day all I really want is a healthy baby. Both families have a pretty high ratio of boys to girls and I'm pretty convinced that our bub will also be a boy. Upon reading an old wives tale about peeing in a cup of baking soda to determine gender of course I raced off to the bathroom to give it a go!! The tale is that if it fizzes it's a boy and if it doesn't it's a girl. It fizzed! I then used a Chinese gender predictor calculator which also told me boy!!
Before getting pregnant I always said if never find out the gender but rather keep it a surprise but now I really want to know!! Luke of course doesn't so looks like another 25 weeks of waiting to find out!! Or maybe not!! Post writing this we did give in and find out the gender of little jelly bean and I am so excited to be having a baby GIRL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment