Thursday, August 9, 2012

I survived without falling in!!

So it wasn't so bad paddling in the dark on a cold wet winter morning afterall!! In fact I think the water was warmer than it was outside!
Thanks to Jacqui (who was very patient with me!) for showing me the ropes. Though may have been handy to know from the start that I needed to use the pedals to turn, was wondering why I was not managing to turn using the paddle!!
I survived, I didn't fall in though did manage to get pretty wet! Was a little unnerving when Jacqui was explaining what to do if I fell in, was hoping I wouldn't need to know, I did not want to fall into the cold dark ocean!!
Have a found a new hobby? Maybe! Though not sure why I always insist on choosing hobbies that are likely to send me broke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment