Saturday, August 11, 2012

Comfort Eating v Compulsive Exercise!!

So whilst some girls after a break up resort to chocolate, tubs of ice cream and tear jerker movies, I on the other hand turn to exercise!
Years ago after a long term relationship broke up I started going to the gym morning and night. It was to the point that dad started telling people I had a new boyfriend, "Gym"!
So now I find myself single again and yet again I am turning to exercise. So whilst there might not be another ironman on the cards in the near future I certainly am back in training and feeling fitter than ever! Have set my sites on completing the Marysville to Melbourne adventure race solo! 150km of trail running, cycling and kayaking.
So whilst single life may lead to me becoming fit again, it may also lead to a drop in the savings! Why I continue to choose expensive hobbies who knows! But hey you only live once in life and need to have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment