Friday, March 23, 2012

Workaholic?

Why is it that I am still working at 9.30pm on a Friday night? I clearly need to get a life! So it would appear that I have gone from one extreme to the other, spending all my time training for an ironman to now spending all my time working. The difference being one ends up costing me a lot of money whilst one ends up earning me a lot of money, but then again does it? Afterall I get paid the same regardless of how many hours I work so it would seem I am the fool for working ridiculous hours. Though I guess the upside is that whilst I am working I am not out spending money so I guess it saves me money! Have to put a positive spin on it somehow. So I had just started to get a social life back after alienating all of my friends whilst training for ironman to now becoming a bore again because I seem to be working all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment