Saturday, March 17, 2012

That awkward moment

So there comes a time in every relationship when one person farts in front of the other and it is a very awkward moment when this does happen!! It doesn't help when the earlier evening conversation was around girls claiming that they don't fart. At least I was smart enough to say that of course I fart at times, just not in front of others. About 1/2 an hour after this conversation and after one very extremely large meal of extremely good Thai food I found myself feeling rather bloated. As I was pushing out my stomach to highlight just how bloated i was the boy decided to poke me in the belly and out squeaked one very large fart. Needless to say I was extremely embarrassed and have now earnt myself the nickname of 'little fart monkey' just what every girl dreams of being called by her boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment