Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Mia's Christmas Wrap Up!!

It's been awhile since I made a guest blogger appearance and since mummy is running out of blog ideas she thought she'd invite me back to her blog. I think you'll all be pretty greatful too, as I'm far more funny than my mummy!
I'd like to share with you my Christmas wrap up! I'm still not entirely sure what Christmas is all about but I appreciated it a little more this year than last.
My first taste of Christmas was when mum put up the Christmas tree, complete with presents underneath it. Strangely enough she chose to put the tree up high out of my reach, you would think she doesn't trust me. I was very intrigued by this pretty looking tree and even more intrigued by the presents underneath it, I really hoped some were for me!
My 2nd taste of Christmas was a trip on the train into the city to see a huge Christmas tree that looked a million times better than the one mum had up at home (I hope she took some notes for next year). We waited in a line for awhile before I got plonked on some old guy in a red suits knee, needless to say I screamed, seriously isn't mum aware of stranger danger? Apparently this guy is going to bring me some new toys but I'd rather not have any new toys than let him into my house!
My mum seemed to really be getting into the spirit of Christmas this year, we went to Carols by Candlelight which I loved! The music was great, I got to dance and clap along and even stay up past my bed time. She did so much baking, our house permanently smelt like a bakery and she was even so kind as to let me eat some of those tasty star shaped biscuits!!
On Christmas Eve I made sure I left out some treats for Santa and some carrots for his reindeer, I thought you were meant to leave milk and cookies out for the big red guy but mum reckons he'd prefer wine and chocolate, I guess she knows best! On Christmas morning my mum seemed exceptionally happy, singing Christmas carols to me while I drank my milk. When I walked into the lounge room I saw a big bag of presents and a pink bike, all for me!! Maybe this scary old guy in a red suit is not so bad after all. He must know me well as he left me a baby doll, a phone, a tea set and a jigsaw puzzle. Though my favorite thing was the gift bags under the tree!
I was a very lucky little girl, I got to go to 3 family Christmas parties and spend time with all of my grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins. I got to eat so much tasty food, dance to lots of music and have lots of hugs.
Whilst I'm still a bit too young to understand Christmas all I know is that 
I enjoyed the celebrations a lot! So to good food, good fun, good friends and family we (me and mummy!) give thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment